- Using 2.4.3 (Build: 20130318)
- Enabled - installed and enabled Feedback
- Frontpage location - added the activity to Frontpage
- Mapping - feedback was mapped to a course
- Front page role - changed the default front page role (to guest)
- Permissions - ensured that guest on global, course and feedback level has mod/feedback:complete & mod/feedback:view
- Login - logged in as a guest
- Access the feedback
- PROBLEM - cannot see 'Answer the questions...', only a preview which doesn't save the response (invalid course ID)
Is this because Moodle 2.0+ does not allow guests to write anything into the database? Is there any way to override this at the system level? I have a couple of strong use cases for guests being able to fill out feedback/questionnaire/surveys.
If the concern was cross-site scripting attacks - this could be prevented by disabling all roles to view reports and creating a role solely for viewing questionnaire/feedback/survey reports. It just seems hardcoding the guest access is rather harsh (what would be the point of even listing the write permissions in their role).
Many thanks in advance, I am desperate