Moodle workshop session

Moodle workshop session

by Conrad Taylor -
Number of replies: 5

Hi there I will be running a moodle workshop session at my institution in July for over 200 staff, just would like to find out if any one out there have done such an even and if there are any documention around which would be helpful to me,

Your help/pointers are very much appreciated!!

Cheers Conrad

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Conrad Taylor

Re: Moodle workshop session

by Art Lader -

Hi, Conrad,

You will certainly find lots of good stuff for your workshop here: http://moodle.org/course/view.php?id=29 

Regards,
Art

In reply to Art Lader

unavailable to students

by Deb Burdick-Hinton -
Any chance to get in to take a peak.
In reply to Deb Burdick-Hinton

Re: unavailable to students

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Debra,

The link provided by Art was for the old documentation course. All content has now been moved - please check our documentation wiki MoodleDocs. smile
In reply to Conrad Taylor

by Kevin Kelly -
Hi Conrad,

We are training about 75-100 faculty this summer. We are currently building a Moodle course for instructors as we go. We are organizing the course by instructional need, rather than by Moodle tool. There are five main sets of objectives:
- Exploring and Planning Online Teaching
- Providing and Organizing Course Materials in an Online Environment
- Facilitating and Managing Online Interactivity
- Assessing Student Performance Using Online Instruments
- Managing Students/Groups and Maintaining your Online Course

I will check with the other workshop facilitators to see if we can open the course to guests yet.

Also, CSU Humboldt has a great course/resource for instructors, called Introduction to Moodle:
http://learn.humboldt.edu/course/view.php?id=10

Good luck,
Kevin
In reply to Kevin Kelly

by Conrad Taylor -

Thank you all for your great replies, I will check out all links for info on my big day..

Cheers Conrad