We are training about 75-100 faculty this summer. We are currently building a Moodle course for instructors as we go. We are organizing the course by instructional need, rather than by Moodle tool. There are five main sets of objectives:
- Exploring and Planning Online Teaching
- Providing and Organizing Course Materials in an Online Environment
- Facilitating and Managing Online Interactivity
- Assessing Student Performance Using Online Instruments
- Managing Students/Groups and Maintaining your Online Course
I will check with the other workshop facilitators to see if we can open the course to guests yet.
Also, CSU Humboldt has a great course/resource for instructors, called Introduction to Moodle: