Blank default profile page

Re: Blank default profile page

by David Heuring -
Number of replies: 5

Did anyone figure out why the Default Profile Page is blank?  I have the same problem after upgrade from 2.8.1 to 2.9.1+.  Here are the messages from debugging.  Please help fix this?

Deprecated local plugin navigation callback: Please rename 'local_mail_extends_navigation' to 'local_mail_extend_navigation'. Support for the old callback will be dropped in Moodle 3.1

• line 1308 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 3421 of /lib/navigationlib.php: call to global_navigation->initialise()
  • line 718 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to settings_navigation->__construct()
  • line 768 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to moodle_page->magic_get_settingsnav()
  • line 6806 of /lib/adminlib.php: call to moodle_page->__get()
  • line 41 of /user/profilesys.php: call to admin_externalpage_setup()
Thanksssssss

Dave

In reply to David Heuring

by Aditya Dubay -

Still no solution 

In reply to Aditya Dubay

by Aditya Dubay -

I wish to remove "Reports" and "Miscellaneous" boxes from student profile.

How can I do that???

In reply to Aditya Dubay

by Brandon Jimenez -

I did it using css, i know it's not the most elegant solution but it gets the job done.

In reply to David Heuring

by Dwight Hawley -

Hi David,

I suddenly began getting calls that profile page isn't working. Same issue. When I go to site admin and go to default profile page I get a perfectly blank white screen. Did you get any conclusion?

In reply to Dwight Hawley

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Recently noticed that a session file will be written to in order to add information - like when an Admin level user logs on as, etc..   Admin level users have larger sessions file.

Could be related to those session files for some folks.   Purging cache doesn't remove all the session files in moodledata/sessions.

Won't hurt to do it ... from CLI, in the sessions diretory of the site:

rm -fR * [ENTER]

That will kill all sessions the server was tracking.    Any user that was logged on, their next click will force logon again and due to the nature of Moodle, whatever they clicked upon should appear.

'spirit of sharing', Ken