Word/Moodle quiz template

Word/Moodle quiz template

by Karen Dean -
Number of replies: 3

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to preview a quiz made in the Word/Moodle quiz template before committing it to 'import to xml file'?  Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Karen Dean

Re: Word/Moodle quiz template

by Sakshi Goel -
In reply to Karen Dean

by Paula Clough -

Karen,

Sorry the closest to a preview is the word document that you create in the template.  As far as I know Aiken does not offer a real preview, just the document that you are using for the upload.

The nice thing about the Word template is that  you can do so many different types of questions.  It also allows you to set up the category with the upload file if you want it to.  Once you get used to the template, you don't have to remember a lot of special formating either.

videos for using template here if you need it.Paula cool

In reply to Karen Dean

by Eoin Campbell -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

The Word template you're using doesn't support a preview facility. However, a Moodle plug-in I developed a few years ago (cf. https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=qformat_wordtable) does support per-question previews, but using a different, table-based, Word template, and working only on Moodle 1.9. If you run Moodle 2.x, you could preview the questions on my test Moodle 1.9 server, though.