Hi, I'm new at Moodle world, and I would like some suggestion before I dive in too deep into Moodle.
I have a project which I need to create:
- A new employee teaching course website,
- Which is based on video tutorial, so the course page only need to display video,
- And give quiz after each video lesson is finished,
- each question may contain images.
- We have 60 questions for quiz per video tutorial,
- But for each quiz session, I only need to display 20 questions, picked up randomly from 60 questions, and display it randomly too.
- There's minimum score for someone can pass a course,
- There's course level, and requirement for enrolling into the course,
- for example, for a user can enroll into course level 5, he must have finish course 2 and 4. It's like if a student want to enroll into Object Oriented Programming course, he must have already pass Programming Algorithm course and Data Structure course, for example.
- And there's a situation at the end of a batch courses where a supervisor should review a user's progress and scores before the user can continue to enroll into the next batch of courses.
- I also need to create report for the user of his gradebook,
- and I also need to create report for the supervisor.
Given my situation, I just want to ask, is it possible or not to create it in the Moodle? I've already installed Moodle, and playing around with it, but I still think it's a little bit complicated. So I still don't know how to tweak it in, especially about the requirement for enrolling and the supervisor review, so I don't know whether Moodle can do something like that or not. I just need confirmation whether Moodle can do that or not, because of Moodle can do that, I will invest more time in learning it deeper.
Any link to documentation that explain how to do those two specific requirements will also very much appreciated.
Thank you for your kind help.