I can´t find Regrading option

I can´t find Regrading option

by Willy Gómez -
Number of replies: 7

Hi:

I´m trying to find the regrading option. It has disappearing.

What can I do?

Thanks

Willy

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Willy Gómez

Re: I can´t find Regrading option

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
In Moodle 1.5 it's not needed anymore apparently, because everything is regraded every time a question is altered.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Willy Gómez -

Thanks Martin.

The problem is that I have a quiz and every one have 0. What do I have to do to regrade this quiz?. I already try to change the question.

In reply to Willy Gómez

by Julian Sedding -
I am currently working on solving a problem that occurs when questions of some questiontypes are regraded after editing. (It has to do with responses becoming invalid when a question is versioned). Until this issue is fixed regrading has been disabled altogether to avoid causing damage to the data.
In reply to Julian Sedding

by Willy Gómez -

Thanks. Please let me know when it is fixed. Thanks again.

In reply to Willy Gómez

by Gustav W Delius -
The regrading is back in Moodle 1.5 as a manual option. Simply click the "Regrade Quiz" tab under "Reports".
In reply to Gustav W Delius

by Lindsay Magnus -
If I start regrading, the script seams to run out of time - some sort of MySql 30 second limit.

What should I do?
In reply to Lindsay Magnus

by Gustav W Delius -
Thanks for reporting this. I assume it is the PHP timeout counter. I have added a line that resets the PHP timeout counter for each regraded attempt. I hope this will avoid this problem in future.