Essential theme: Logo is not displaying in other sytems

Essential theme: Logo is not displaying in other sytems

by Kishore Aleti -
Number of replies: 4

Hi

I have installed essential theme, it was awesome.

I am having a problem that I have uploaded my company logo. It was appearing in server system as it is (see First figure)

But from the other system in LAN it is showing as below: pls help me. in that matter.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kishore Aleti

Re: Essential theme: Logo is not displaying in other sytems

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Are you using the same URL in both instances to access the site?  If not, then that is the problem and you should use the one that works.  That makes this an installation issue and not an Essential or indeed theme issue.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Kishore Aleti -

Is this theme installation issue or moodle installation issue?

I host the moodle through BitNami moodle stack 2.5.2-0.

Kindly give clarification.

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

If you use two dIfferent URLs to access the same Moodle site then the issue will occur in one of them.  Moodle can only be accessed through one URL if you are using two then it is an installation configuration issue for Moodle itself and not to do with the theme.

by Usman Asar -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Kishore, What Gareth said is, you may be trying to access the site by using 2 different URL's, like for example from Internet, it may be accessed via URL like (www.mymoodle.com), whilst on your LAN, you may be accessing it via (http://myserveraddress/moodle).