Assignment Error - "add new attempt" - a required parameter (sesskey) was missing

Assignment Error - "add new attempt" - a required parameter (sesskey) was missing

by Dan Logan -
Number of replies: 4

Hi Forumites

Using moodle 2.6 and I get the following error when I click "add new attempt based on previous submission".   a required parameter (sesskey) was missing.

Any pointers would be appreciated. I have "updated" all assignments using upgrade tool but this error has only come up since I upgraded to 2.6

Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dan Logan

Re: Assignment Error - "add new attempt" - a required parameter (sesskey) was missing

by Damyon Wiese -
Thanks for reporting this - I have reproduced it and will file it as a critical bug.

In reply to Damyon Wiese

Re: Assignment Error - "add new attempt" - a required parameter (sesskey) was missing

by Damyon Wiese -
This has been reported as https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-43326 and there is a fix up for peer review.
In reply to Damyon Wiese

by Dan Logan -

Hi Damyon

Thank you for testing and identify that error. Awesome.

I'm not familiar with this testing environment but to test do I just grab the new text from github for those 3 files edited and overwrite in mine?

Eg moodle / mod / assign / locallib.php  

Or else wait for the next update which I think is weekly.

Thank you

Dan

In reply to Dan Logan

by Damyon Wiese -
It should be in next weeks weekly (Issues are only pulled into the cycle on Mondays).