Installation Error

Installation Error

by Dimuthu Rangana -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I'm using Moodle 2.6 When I'm trying to go localhost/moodle folowing error will come.

please help me

Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle/message/lib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\lib\messagelib.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle/message/lib.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\lib\messagelib.php on line 27

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dimuthu Rangana

Re: Installation Error

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Well - do you have the file that it is saying is missing (C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle/message/lib.php). If not, I would assume that something has gone wrong loading/unzipping your Moodle program files. Get a fresh copy and replace with the (hopefully) good version.

It is *is* there - check the permissions. Is the file readable by whatever the web server user is (or just *everyone*)

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Howard Miller

by Dimuthu Rangana -

Hi Howard,

You are correct. that's wrong unzipping. now it's ok. Thank you very much

In reply to Dimuthu Rangana

by Don Solagarachchi -

I'm using Moodle 2.6 When I'm trying to go localhost/moodle folowing page are comeing. there are no setup in it

This file is part of Moodle - http://moodle.org/  ..........................................................etc ........