59 issues have been successfully integrated with 8 rejected and 1 delayed. That is 86% success.
- This week we started to accept improvements and new features into master to become Moodle 2.7.
- We'd like to remind developers about our policy on backporting. Particularly we ask that backporting is not forgotten. At this time we are supporting 2.4.x, 2.5.x, 2.6.x and 2.7dev for general bugfixes. From January 2.4.x will enter into security-only bugfixing, but until this time we require fixes are supplies for 2.4.x too.
- The frontend team at Moodle HQ are coming to the end of their initial planning stage for the 2.7 release and we're eagerly awaiting the publication of future plans to the community!
There are currently 27 issues waiting for peer review - its clear we're falling behind there. Please remember peer reviews if ever you can.
- MDL-32888 - Search/filtering added to the gradebook
- MDL-40191 - Switching role to student when viewing a hidden resource produces 'Coding error detected...' error
- MDL-42597 - New maintenance mode countdown improvements
- MDL-33618 - A way to hide messages that were configured to never be sent
- To Simon Coggins, for tackling some important work, collaborating and helping on the forums - thanks!