Lesson Grades Not Showing

Lesson Grades Not Showing

by Evan Donovan -
Number of replies: 5

I have a student who took a series of lessons and completed them but the grades are not showing up. The student's attempts do not show up in the mdl_lesson_attempts table and the students grades do not show up in the mdl_lesson_grades table. Does anyone know what might've gone wrong here?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Evan Donovan

Re: Lesson Grades Not Showing

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Evan,

More details are needed. What kind of questions do you have in that lesson?

You say "I have a student etc." Does this mean that grades show up as expected for the other students who took that lesson? If that is the case, then it's up to you to find out what was different in the case of that student as against the other students in the course. If you check the logs, do they show that that student went through the lesson, page after page until the end?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Evan Donovan -

Thanks for getting back to me.

The questions in the lesson are all multi-choice.

I don't see any grades for other students; most likely there aren't any other students who have taken the course yet. I am not the teacher of the course, just the administrator of the Moodle install.

Looking at the logs I can confirm that the student went through lesson page by page until the end.

In reply to Evan Donovan

by Paula Clough -

Evan,

Do you have content pages as well as question pages?  We just updated to 2.5 and one of our instructors was having the same problem.  When I went into the settings page and found the Minimum number of questions which was a setting to me and read the information, found that when the lesson has content pages as well as question pages, it needs to be set to zero.  Did that and went back in and did the lesson, it worked.  MIght check that.  Picture included below.

Paula cool

Attachment lesson_max_files.png
Average of ratings: Useful (1)