Massive uploading files into student's private files

Massive uploading files into student's private files

by I Coda -
Number of replies: 1

Dears,

I need help. I need to use a webservice to put a file generated from a third party system (sms) into an area visible by each student. These are personal files, so each student can only see his/her files.

The "massive" upload can be accomplished by an (one) administrator account but it should write on each student area. I tried to use core_files_upload to do this, but I see that this service has been create to let each student upload a file in his/her "private files". I'm able to write only files for the "current" logged user.

Is there another way to do this operation via a webservice?

I tried to change the source code to check if I can get the "context" for each student, but I'm not able to do this - it seems that I need the auth-token (or username+password) for each student. My authentication is on LDAP server (so it's impossible to have username + password) and I don't know if I have really to generate many tokens.

Have you some idea? 

Is there any way programmatically to "impersonate" each student/user and deploy the file in the private area?

It sounds so strange to me that, as administrator, I cannot deploy files to each student area.

I didn't find any plugin and this is surprising to me.

Many thanks

Coda

Average of ratings: -
In reply to I Coda

Re: Massive uploading files into student's private files

by lital l -

Hi,

Did you find any solution? I'm looking for something similar..

Thanks,

Lital