At some point, the enrol-me button stopped appearing. Without being enrolled, users cannot save their grades.
I did make some changes:
In the role of Admin,
- allowed self-enrol in the Users section for all of the courses
- defined all user roles we use to be able to View courses they are not participating in
- prevented our user roles from seeing hidden courses - except Teacher role can see hidden courses
Using my normal ID/password (not my Admin ID), I selected one of the courses that I am NOT enrolled in. I can enter the course but I do not see the page that shows the enrol me button. Since I am not enrolled, I cannot save my grades.
- All employees in the company have default roles of Course Creator and Authenticated User.
- We have not updated our version of Moodle; we still have the same version we installed earlier this year.
Is there any setting I changed or that I should check that might have caused the enrol-me option to disappear from all of the courses?
I appreciate any ideas!