Moodle calculation for Assessment grade

Re: Moodle calculation for Assessment grade

by David Mudrák -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Annette

I'll be happy to try and do this. I agree, there should be such an in-built report in Workshop and it's on my longer term todo list. Meanwhile, one such case study will be good to have for reference.

However, to do so, I will need much more information that you submitted. What you attached in "Workshop grades_hypothetical students.docx" file is already the result. To be able to describe in details how the grading grade was calculated I will also need:

• Exact specification of the assessment form. That is, what grading strategy was used and how was the assessment form defined.
  • From your docx, I can already see how submissions were allocated for assessment. However, I will also need to know how each and every student filled the assessment form.
  • I will also need to know what was the "Comparison of assessments" set to when the attached grades were calculated (very lax, lax, fair, ...).

That should be all needed, if I remember correctly.