Teacher facebook comment module evaluation feature

Teacher facebook comment module evaluation feature

by Tobias Sopu -
Number of replies: 1

I am in the process of developing a facebook module for moodles. This development is evolved from Aaron's development of facebook package available for moodle 1.9 and 2.0. I am currently developing the module for moodle 2.4 and 2.5. I have finished installing the module, students are able to login using facebook account and link with moodle account. Teacher can be able to add a facebook module and moderate the facebook discussion as you can see on the picture below, I am the moderator of the discussion. The idea is to engages students in online participation especially in online collaboration. 

I wish to further develop an evaluation feature where the teacher can evaluate students, comments using facebook comment box. A evaluation feature where teacher can give points to students base on the facebook discussion. Please advice. you can access this site on www.fb.e-tongalink.org with username : student and password : Student@01. This user name is already enrolled in the only course that has the discussion from the screenshot below. I will be looking forward for your advice and direction. 

Cheers

Tobias

Screenshot of one of the forums using facebook comments box. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tobias Sopu

Re: Teacher facebook comment module evaluation feature

by Tobias Sopu -

If you have any questions please let me know.....