MOOC:Moodle.Learn Sept 2013

MOOC:Moodle.Learn Sept 2013

by dawn alderson -
Number of replies: 6

Hello,

might there be anyone who is able to send me some thoughts/reflections on their experiences during the MOOC:Learn.Moodle-September last? Grateful thanks to those who have done so.

Cheers,

Dawn

Average of ratings: -
In reply to dawn alderson

Re: MOOC:Moodle.Learn Sept 2013

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
What I noticed was that our Moodle Fairy has taken to the Cloud. You could feel her presence around the globe for 24x7x6!
smile

Other, more down to earth, thoughts appeared in the "Moodle community sites" forum: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=240593.
In reply to Visvanath Ratnaweera

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

"What I noticed was that our Moodle Fairy has taken to the Cloud. You could feel her presence around the globe for 24x7x6!"

This is totally cryptic to me. At any rate, I expect that those who are meant to understand will understand.thoughtful

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I must not be meant to understand then, because I don't understandsmile

Unless Visvanath simply meant that I appeared to be permanently online, which of course I was, but then there is nothing new there!

Average of ratings: Very cool (1)

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Dawn,

Noticed just now: The course is still available (read-only) under at http://learn.moodle.net/course/view.php?id=2 !

by dawn alderson -

Visvanath, hi

this is helpful.  Thank you for passing on the information.  Any additional stuff you might have would be very useful too. Of course if not- no worries.

warm wishes

Dawn