Interactions Report Question Summary - Friendly names

Interactions Report Question Summary - Friendly names

by John Griffiths -
Number of replies: 2

Good Afternoon Everybody,

I have built a course using Articulate Storyline, published and uploaded it to Moodle as a SCORM package and it is working well.

My only issue is that the Interactions Report, which is the key to the success of my project, has unfriendly question names such as "Scene2_QuestionDraw01_Slide10_FreeFormPickOne_0_0". There must be a way to make it more sensible like "What does the fox say?" or "Who let the Dogs out?". I dont know if this needs to be done through Storyline or Moodle but i'm hoping one of you bright sparks can figure it out.

Thank you in advance,

John

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Griffiths

Re: Interactions Report Question Summary - Friendly names

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

HI John,

The SCORM specification doesn't provide a field to allow a SCORM package to pass the full question text to the LMS - all we get is the "identifier" that doesn't always contain enough information to allow you to identify the question easily - this identifier must be set by your SCORM authoring tool - you will need to ask someone who uses Articulate for help on this (I see you've posted in the Articulate forums as well)

In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: Interactions Report Question Summary - Friendly names

by John Griffiths -

All sorted, publish SL files in SCORM 2004 format and its worked like a treat smile