25 issues have been successfully integrated with 4 rejected and 0 delayed. That is 85% success, not bad!
- The storm of releases has ended, finally. Congrats everybody!
- For 2-3 weeks we'll be running the named "on-sync" period. Along it, we keep the new 26_STABLE branch and master 100%, with all the versions matching. That way, if any regression / problem is found on upgrade, we can apply the same solution for both branches easily. While we are in this period, any issue causing branches to diverge will be held for consideration once the period is over.
- Any 2.6 regression will get priority treatment, please fill any problem you discover.
- Soon, new proposals for 2.7 will be flooding us, feel free to comment, share, discuss any of them. Links to follow: Roadmap, Future major features.
- MDL-42884 - Allow to delete users with invalid emails.
- MDL-42504 - Warn the student on quiz auto-save problems.
- MDL-42852 - Blocks disappearing in Clean theme with RTL languages.
- MDL-42808 - Random timezone problems with scheduled backups.
- And some more in courses, themes, scorm, administration...
- To the people that helped us running the Moodle 2.6 QA tests, namely (source): Adrian Greeve, AL Rachels, Andrea Bicciolo, Ankit Agarwal, Carina Martinez, Chad Outten, Dan Poltawski, David Monllaó, Eloy Lafuente (stronk7), Farhan Karmali, Fernando Rocha, Frédéric Massart, Guillermo M., Hittesh, Jasmin Klindzic, Javier Sola Aréchaga, Joe Murphy, Joseph Rézeau, Kevin Wiliarty, Lehane Boonzaaier, Lisa Caines, Mary Cooch, Michael de Raadt, Michael E, Mitchell van Gerwen, Natalia Giovagnetti, Nicolas Martignoni, Rajesh Taneja, Rossiani Wijaya, Sakshi Goel, Sam Stegers, Séverin Terrier, Stephen Bourget. Thanks!
Ciao all, stronk7