Everything seemed to be going well. A few courses had database errors. I found that uninstalling and reinstalling grid format solved the problem.
However, one course still brigs up the following error (note that the course was working fine after the initial success a few days back).
Debug info: Duplicate entry '984' for key 'mdl_courgridicon_sec_uix'
INSERT INTO mdl_format_grid_icon (sectionid,courseid,displayedimageindex) VALUES(?,?,?)
0 => '984',
1 => '167',
2 => 0,
Error code: dmlwriteexception
- line 444 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
- line 1080 of \lib\dml\mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 1122 of \lib\dml\mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()
- line 1002 of \course\format\grid\lib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()
- line 363 of \course\format\grid\renderer.php: call to format_grid->create_get_imagecontainer()
- line 122 of \course\format\grid\renderer.php: call to format_grid_renderer->make_block_icon_topics()
- line 141 of \course\format\grid\format.php: call to format_grid_renderer->print_multiple_section_page()
- line 280 of \course\view.php: call to require()