When a new Activity (with External Tool) is created and I trying to launch, I get some errors related with LTI/OAuth parameters (signature, lti_version, etc).
I tried two things:
1) Set my LTI/OAuth parameters in "Custom parameters" textarea (when I creating/editing External Tool)
2) Set my LTI/OAuth parameters with "Launch URL" (as query string)
After each of those, I capture the network traffic via Firebug and:
1) If I set my LTI/OAuth parameters in "Custom parameters" textarea (when I creating/editing External Tool) my parameters appear with a "custom_" prefix (and all LTI/OAuth parameters are created by moodle instead use my values).
2) In other case, If I set my LTI parameters with "Launch URL" my parameters override the moodle values (as I expected/need - without "custom_" prefix as expected) but these parameters goes through query string (GET)
- How I can override those Moodle "default" values using mines and send through Form Data (not query string) ?
- Is that possible, or I need change my approach to solve this ?
- Some recommendation in that case?
Thanks in advance