Auto-linking words with a hyphen?

Auto-linking words with a hyphen?

Alyssa Leonard發表於
Number of replies: 5

I'm trying to autolink the word "cross-contamination" in my glossary with a hyphen. It appears that it's the hyphen that is causing it to not work... Any suggestions?

Thanks.

評比平均分數: -
In reply to Alyssa Leonard

Re: Auto-linking words with a hyphen?

Joseph Rézeau發表於
Core developers的相片 Particularly helpful Moodlers的相片 Plugin developers的相片 Testers的相片 Translators的相片

There is no reason why a hyphened word in a glossary should fail to be linked. Did you actually type that entry yourself or did you copy-paste it from somewhere else?

Joseph

screenshot #1

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Alyssa Leonard發表於

I typed the entry myself. I've tried it with "match whole words only" checked and unchecked. 

I also have a definition for just the word "contamination". Could this be causing an issue?

附件 Capture1.JPG
附件 Capture2.JPG
In reply to Alyssa Leonard

Joseph Rézeau發表於
Core developers的相片 Particularly helpful Moodlers的相片 Plugin developers的相片 Testers的相片 Translators的相片

Where are you expecting to see the word "cross-contamination" highlighted as a glossary word? In what type of resource? Are other glossary words correctly highlighted in that resource? Can you post a screenshot of the resource containing some some glossary words, including they one with a hyphen? What about other hyphened words?

Joseph