Auto-linking words with a hyphen?

Auto-linking words with a hyphen?

Bởi Alyssa Leonard -
Số lượng các câu trả lời: 5

I'm trying to autolink the word "cross-contamination" in my glossary with a hyphen. It appears that it's the hyphen that is causing it to not work... Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Trung bình điểm đánh giá: -
Để phản hồi tới Alyssa Leonard

Re: Auto-linking words with a hyphen?

Bởi Joseph Rézeau -
Hình của Core developers Hình của Particularly helpful Moodlers Hình của Plugin developers Hình của Testers Hình của Translators

Which version of Moodle, please?

Bởi Joseph Rézeau -
Hình của Core developers Hình của Particularly helpful Moodlers Hình của Plugin developers Hình của Testers Hình của Translators

There is no reason why a hyphened word in a glossary should fail to be linked. Did you actually type that entry yourself or did you copy-paste it from somewhere else?

Joseph

screenshot #1

Để phản hồi tới Joseph Rézeau

Bởi Alyssa Leonard -

I typed the entry myself. I've tried it with "match whole words only" checked and unchecked. 

I also have a definition for just the word "contamination". Could this be causing an issue?

File đính kém Capture1.JPG
File đính kém Capture2.JPG

Bởi Joseph Rézeau -

Where are you expecting to see the word "cross-contamination" highlighted as a glossary word? In what type of resource? Are other glossary words correctly highlighted in that resource? Can you post a screenshot of the resource containing some some glossary words, including they one with a hyphen? What about other hyphened words?

Joseph