I get the following error when attempting to backup courses.
error/converter_classfile_not_found ... i cant seem to find any reference to this on the web.
Moodle version 2.4.3
Error code: converter_classfile_not_found
$a contents: [dirroot]/backup/converter/_notes/backuplib.php
- line 69 of /backup/util/helper/convert_helper.class.php: convert_helper_exception thrown
- line 76 of /backup/moodle2/backup_root_task.class.php: call to convert_helper::available_converters()
- line 132 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to backup_root_task->define_settings()
- line 60 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->set_plan()
- line 89 of /backup/moodle2/backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to base_plan->add_task()
- line 163 of /backup/util/factories/backup_factory.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_plan()
- line 62 of /backup/util/plan/backup_plan.class.php: call to backup_factory::build_plan()
- line 357 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_plan->build()
- line 126 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_controller->load_plan()
- line 84 of /backup/backup.php: call to backup_controller->__construct()