The long awaited update known as CONTRIB-4099 is now available from:
It is a substantial upgrade supported by grateful crowd funding:
- Implemented CONTRIB-4099 to add image icon size and colour changes. Gratefully crowd funded by: WL Wong, Guido Gautsch, Marcel de Leeuwe, Joseph Thibault, Gideon Williams, Jean-Marc Doucet and Nigel Barnett.
- Changes for 'Accessibility' based upon MDL-41252.
- Fully implemented MDL-39542.
- Started implementing WAI-ARIA roles - http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria/roles. If you have information to help with this, then please contact us.
- Fixed issue over prefixed '#' in colour picker.
- Added validation to HEX RGB colour codes.
- Added US English language file.
- Implemented MDL-21097.
- Fixed an issue when deleting a course that was not in the grid format where the function 'format_grid_delete_course' in 'lib.php' was being called even though the course is not in the format and the wrong format object was being retrieved. This then resulted in a method call on a non-existent method.
The new facility of changing the size of the image container means that existing courses may have a slight image issue when using bigger box sizes, please see the Readme.md file about what to do - there is nothing I can do about it. It also means that the documentation is out of date - if you have time then please contact me and I'll point you in the right direction.