Images in rate type questions no longer show when an exisiting questionnaire is copied

Re: Images in rate type questions no longer show when an exisiting questionnaire is copied

by Joseph Rézeau -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Finally found the bug and a very easy fix. All references to addslashes should be removed from file questionnaire.class.php.

Fixed in versions 2.4 and 2.5 of Questionnaire, and committed to the github. CONTRIB-4706.

Thanks to Barbara for reporting this problem!

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Images in rate type questions no longer show when an exisiting questionnaire is copied

by Marinda Faasen -

Hi

I have the same problem. I inserted images in some of the questions and they do not show anymore. (The question types differ, so it is not only for the rate type questions.

I upgraded the past weekend from Moodle 2.8 to Moodle 3.1. 

They showed before the upgrade, but they are gone now. When I go to edit, the image displays, but when I preview the question, it does not display.

I also changed the theme from BCU to Adaptable. (not sure if it is relevant)

In reply to Marinda Faasen

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi -

I will take a look at this and see if I can find the problem.

mike