Dark Blue theme

Dark Blue theme

by Wai Ho -
Number of replies: 5

Hi All,

Would i still be able to use the Dark Blue Theme on the latest version of Moodle 2.5.2+ and will there be any problems with it as i have realised that the theme is only available for Moddle versions up to Moodle 2.4.

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Wai Ho

Re: Dark Blue theme

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

Before you install it turn on Debugging. Site Administration > Development > Debugging ( set to DEVELOPER settings) and save.

Then add the theme and test it out. If there are any major problems they will be highlighted with warnings or error messages. However I do not envisage much wrong with it if it works on 2.4 it should be ok in 2.5.

HTH

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Wai Ho -

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the reply, I have managed to apply the theme onto the Moodle through Theme selector, but i am now having problems that i am trying to customise the CSS file to change the styles and the changes are not getting pulled through. I have customised numerous times on Moodle 2.4 with this particular theme, but its not happening for me on Moodle 2.5. Any Suggestions?

Thanks for the help in advanced.

Regards

In reply to Wai Ho

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Have you enabled Theme Designer Mode?