Missing block action icons in Firefox

Missing block action icons in Firefox

by Rebecca O'Connell -
Number of replies: 2

Missing icons in Firefox

We are using Moodle 2.5.1. One of our users sent us a screenshot of Moodle in Firefox (I don't know exactly which version, I will post back when I do), and her block action icons (the "dock block" and the "show/hide" icons at the top of each block) are missing. Additionally, she reported that "the only thing I see under 'my courses' is one out of the four courses I teach". When I open the page in Firefox on my computer, everything appears normally, which is making the issue hard to diagnose.

Does anyone have any ideas about what might be happening here?

Thank you,
Rebecca

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rebecca O'Connell

Re: Missing block action icons in Firefox

by amit gupta -

Hi Rebecca,

Enable debugging in site administation -> Development-> debugging, and see if you could find anything.

Regards,

Amit

In reply to Rebecca O'Connell

Re: Missing block action icons in Firefox

by Rebecca O'Connell -

The user is using Firefox 24 on windows 7 64 bit 6.1. When I look at her console, I see "YUI is not defined". It behaves as if javascript is not turned on, but it definitely is (Gmail's javascript functions work fine). The site still works normally everywhere else. I tried disabling all of her plugins, but it didn't help. One one course page (but not all course pages and not the front page), the CSS also failed to load. 

This is a production site with a lot of users, so I'm hesitant to turn debugging mode on.