Blocks Activities/New activities - using hotpot

Blocks Activities/New activities - using hotpot

by Jens Fabry -
Number of replies: 3

We made a hotpot quiz. In the new activity block the students find the new hotpot activity. There is a link to "new activities from the last times" (hope this is the rigth translation – we use the german language).

Clicking on the link leads to a page where all students can see the attempts and results of all other students.

How can we prevent students from seeing the other results (without deleting the block "new activity".

I tried to use the block activities insted, but it shows the same result. There is a button hotpot that provides (after clicking on attempts) a list of all user hotpot activities in this course (insted of only activities of the student).

Is there filter to prevent all students from seeing the attempts and results of others?

Best regards

Jens

Attachment Firefox.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jens Fabry

Re: Blocks Activities/New activities - using hotpot

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I seem to remember this issue was reported before, and then fixed.

What version of the HotPot module are you using?

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Jens Fabry -

Hallo Gordon,

moodle 2.3.1 and Hotpot 2010080342. Would it be sufficient to upgrade to the latest plugin version 2010080380?

Best regards

Jens

In reply to Jens Fabry

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Jens,
yes, please upgrade to 2010080380 and let me know if that resolves the issue for you.

regards
Gordon