Display problem in game mod

Display problem in game mod

by FLEUSSU Serge -
Number of replies: 1

Creating activities works well and it displays well when previewing them. But when I try to use them in course, the activity is well diplayed but not the different choices. I get displayed {1:SHORTANSWER:died#try again~=had already died#quite good} instead of the usual box (see screenshot attached). This was working well until upgrading.  When not in game activity, Short answer or other types of question are displayed correctly.  I'm using now Moodle 2.5.2+ (Build 20130913) and mod game 2013090702 (latest version as I can see).  I tried to reinstall mod_game but nothing changes. Any help or idea would be useful. I tried on another installation with same versions (Moodle and mod_game) and it seems to work (so not directly due to Moodle or mod_game versions). I'm checking différences between the two installations... but any help is still welcome.

Attachment DisplaySample2.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to FLEUSSU Serge

Re: Display problem in game mod

by FLEUSSU Serge -

Problems are due to backup course. In the same installation, "original" course is well displayed but "backup" course not.  Investigation in process ...

Average of ratings: Useful (1)