Gismo 3.2 beta - testers needed

Gismo 3.2 beta - testers needed

by Christian Milani -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

I'm going to release a new version of the plugin with some new cool features.

- Added books
- Added new charts for completions on activities (forum, wiki, quiz, assign, assignments, chat) & resources (including books)
- Ordered resources list by type & name (book,folder, url, page, file)

but I need a few testers that install it on different test environment to be sure it's working as intended before releasing it.

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Christian Milani

Re: Gismo 3.2 beta - testers needed

by Yvonne Hamilton -

Sounds great!

If you need someone who isn't all knowledgable but can spare a couple of hours doing basic testing I can help out... or do you have a full and comprehensive testing process that will put my day job at risk? smile

I could test in Moodle 2.5.2

Regards,

Yvonne

by Christian Milani -

Thanks a lot for your help!

I'll send you a private message with a link to download the current BETA version that you have to install in your moodle TEST environment.
There shouldn't be any problem but I prefer someone else to test it with me (already tested in 3 different sites and seems working as intended)

Delete the old gismo module and re-run the exporter (the exporter will search for the new book logs).

And if you find anything that can be improved/solved I'll try my best to do it (if it's feasible)

by José de Jesús -

Hello Christian:

Today I installed the Plugin Gimos. I'm sure I will get my comments. Thank you very much for helping in the process of monitoring the educational process of our students.

Best regards.

José de Jesús.