Import or restore function error/error_question_answers_missing_in_db

Import or restore function error/error_question_answers_missing_in_db

by Ricky R -
Number of replies: 2

I have been working for weeks on this error. Everytime I want to duplicate a course or activity it errors with the following faultcodes:

Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in /usr/local/www/procms/moodlewww/backup/util/helper/backup_helper.class.php on line 83

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'backup_movie_activity_task' not found in /usr/local/www/procms/moodlewww/backup/moodle2/backup_xml_transformer.class.php on line 125

Error: mdb->get_record() found more than one record!•line 1394 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
•line 1354 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_sql()
•line 1333 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_select()
•line 579 of /backup/util/dbops/restore_dbops.class.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()
•line 487 of /backup/util/dbops/restore_dbops.class.php: call to restore_dbops::prechek_precheck_qbanks_by_level()
•line 135 of /backup/util/helper/restore_prechecks_helper.class.php: call to restore_dbops::precheck_categories_and_questions()
•line 338 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_prechecks_helper::execute_prechecks()
•line 116 of /backup/import.php: call to restore_controller->execute_precheck()

I have a localhost version with xampp, and the backup/import/restore function works perfectly fine on the localhost version.

Could it be serversettings? Or owner/grouprights? Moodledata is chmod777.

I hope you guys can help me.

Thanks in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ricky R

Re: Import or restore function error/error_question_answers_missing_in_db

by Ricky R -

I managed to get rid of the second error. Now I still have these:

Warning:  chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in /usr/local/www/procms/moodlewww/backup/util/helper/backup_helper.class.php on line 83

Error: mdb->get_record() found more than one record!
  • line 1394 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
  • line 1354 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_sql()
  • line 1333 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_select()
  • line 579 of /backup/util/dbops/restore_dbops.class.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()
  • line 487 of /backup/util/dbops/restore_dbops.class.php: call to restore_dbops::prechek_precheck_qbanks_by_level()
  • line 135 of /backup/util/helper/restore_prechecks_helper.class.php: call to restore_dbops::precheck_categories_and_questions()
  • line 338 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_prechecks_helper::execute_prechecks()
  • line 116 of /backup/import.php: call to restore_controller->execute_precheck()

The last one (Error: mdb->get_record() found more than one record!....etc...) pops up like 15 times or so.

In reply to Ricky R

Re: Import or restore function error/error_question_answers_missing_in_db

by Hu La -

I have same error too, but when creating courses

chmod() has been disabled for security reasons in backup/util/helper/backup_helper.class.php on line 106

Note:

moodle 3.2, host linux