Quiz Import not working after Upgrade to 2.4.4

Quiz Import not working after Upgrade to 2.4.4

by Rory Peacock -
Number of replies: 2

We have upgraded from 1.9 to 2.4 over the summer and have been tweaking things to get them working properly.  One issue that I can't seem to locate/resolve is importing quizzes into any of the upgraded courses (1,500+) does not work for the teacher role.  Site admins can import just fine, but teachers do not have the rights. 

We had an issue just like this with new activity and resource types not being available in the drop down menus or Activity Chooser.   Permissions were set to -1 for the teacher role on Adding those in the database so changing them to 1 did the trick.

I am thinking it might be similar because teachers can import into Newly created courses.  Any help is always appreciated!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rory Peacock

Re: Quiz Import not working after Upgrade to 2.4.4

by Marko Vidberg -

Do the teachers accounts that are attempting to restore quizzes actually still have the "teacher" role assigned for the courses they are working with?

In reply to Marko Vidberg

Re: Quiz Import not working after Upgrade to 2.4.4

by Rory Peacock -

They are assigned appropriate rights.  This is the only function that they are not able to perform, and it is only on the upgraded courses not the newly created after upgrade.  I would do an import to recreate them all as new courses but there are 1880 so that isn't going to happen.  smile