I am in a bit of a spot here - I have a virtual machine that I backed up which is running my production instance of moodle at version 2.5.2.
When I restored the Virtual Machine to a new volume, and launch my moodle, I get the following error when attempting to access the site:
"Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Failed to unserialise data from file. Either failed to read, or failed to write."
I could use some serious assistance in diagnosing this error. I cannot get the site to launch, and need to get the site up and running as soon as possible. I cannot see what I did wrong - I have done this a number times and have never encountered anything so bizarre