Moodle 2.5.1: Unenroling selfenroled students through teh teacher?

Moodle 2.5.1: Unenroling selfenroled students through teh teacher?

by Monica Franz -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

if a teacher allows selfenrolment, how can he of she unenrol students from his/her course, not letting th students do this themselves?

Is it correct, that the method manual enrolments has too be abled to unenrol selfenroled students from a course?

Cheers,

Monica

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Monica Franz

Re: Moodle 2.5.1: Unenroling selfenroled students through teh teacher?

by Shantanu Sikdar -

Dear Monica,

I hope you’re doing well. We’re always here to help you.  I’ve gone through your query; please allow me to offer my inputs.

Coming to your specific problem; even if there’s an option of self enrolment in a specific course, when a teacher wishes to unenrol students from that particular course, he/she has to follow the site-map mentioned below:

Course Administration->Users->Enrolled Users

Please don’t forget to enable “Manual Enrolment” in order to unenrol students from a particular course. I hope this’ll help you to come out of the problem and it’s our absolute pleasure to offer help. Please feel free to get back to us for any further query.

Thanks and Regards

Shan

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Shantanu Sikdar

Re: Moodle 2.5.1: Unenroling selfenroled students through the teacher?

by Monica Franz -

Hi Shan,

it's been awhile since I wrote this thread, thank you for answering, now I have the same problem with the self enroled students.

The self enroled students doen't appear in the manual enrolment list! That's why these can't be deleted from that course.

Does the admin have to set settings in the role of the teacher to let all students of a course appear in the manual enrolment list ?

E.g. there are 633 participants in the course, 544 have been manualy enrolde and the rest enroled them self! The manual enrolment list just shows the 544 students. How can I unenrol the other (89) students, too?

Cheers,

Monica