Hey Guillermo, thanks for replying.
1. The PHP installation is actually at C:\PHP?
-yes,i've extracted the zip file i've downloaded from http://www.php.net/download and follow the exact instruction in the moodle doc from here
2. You are doing clean installations? I mean, you are not overwriting previous installations, are you?
- yep, i'm doing clean installation.
3. Have you checked that the php5apache2_4.dll file actually exists in the php directory?
yes,it really does exist.
4. You downloaded everything from the correct sites (Apache from apachelounge.com and PHP from php.net)?
- yes i did
5. What's the name of the Apache zip file you download and installed?
-httpd-2.4.6-win64-VC11 <-- Apache 2.4.6 Win64
6. You downloaded the PHP Thread Safe version (check the name of the file at the PHP/dev directory, it should be php5ts.lib)?
- Yep, i did.
PHP 5.5 (5.5.4)- VC11 x86 Thread Safe (2013-Sep-18 23:44:17),
and yes, the file is there- php5ts.lib
7. Does the web server run before you add the LoadModule, AddHandler and PHPIniDir lines? Have you checked this by going to http://localhost in your browser?
-Yes i did, the web server run fine, it shows the "It works" sign when i tried opening localhost right after i installed Apache. the problem happen right after i install PHP and wanna configure both PHP and Apache file.
8. Have you installed the required Microsoft VC versions?
-Yes,i've downloaded from microsoft site, and it's for 64bit,the same with my system..
- any other suggestion..or else i'm thinking of gonna try uninstalling and try to start back from the beginning