1.5 testing

1.5 testing

Bởi Chardelle Busch -
Số lượng các câu trả lời: 7
Hình của Core developers
Hi Janne,

I just wanted to mention a few things for the editor for 1.5 regarding the hide buttons option.

1. There are two icons in the editor that are not in the hide options: prevent auto linking, and search and replace.

2. When I delete several icons, the editor toolbar size becomes very narrow in the assignment.view when editing a submission(see screenshot).

3. Would there be any way possible to hide icons only for students, so the students could have a more basic editor, but the teachers could have all of the icons?

Thanks Janne
File đính kém toolbar.gif
Trung bình điểm đánh giá: -
Để phản hồi tới Chardelle Busch

Re: 1.5 testing

Bởi Janne Mikkonen -
1. I know nháy mắt
2. Hmmm pha tạp
3. Yes, it's possible. Implementation is still unfinished buồn

Alot should be done with the editor, but I don't have time for it now. All my time is going now to developing LOGI - tutoring tool and I should wrap up a new version of netpublish as well (includes nice features made by Mark Nielsen).

- Janne -
Để phản hồi tới Janne Mikkonen

Bởi Chardelle Busch -
Hình của Core developers
No rush Janne, I just wanted to let you know. I look forward to seeing the new netpublish, and the tutoring tool sounds very interesting. Have you seen this code for a module that allows a tutor to comment on students? I don't know if your tutoring tool involves real live tutors, but having something like this for tutors/TAs that ties into the gradebook (and your module?) might be cool: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=23673

Để phản hồi tới Chardelle Busch

Bởi Janne Mikkonen -
Actually it's not "my tool" since I'm just coding it. The "master mind" behind this tool is Häme Polytechnic's eLearning Centre. I'm waiting their english translation of tutoring sentences (basic sets, since you can make your own ones) so the tool could be published.

But here's a screenshot for a little taste. At the moment we're making some mobile stuff for it...

- Janne -
File đính kém logi1.jpg
Để phản hồi tới Janne Mikkonen

Bởi Chardelle Busch -
Hình của Core developers
This looks like a pretty cool tool Janne. Although this isn't really the place to be discussing this, so I can wait until you "officially" post the code, but, it looks like the dialogue module combined with pre-set focused topics (sentences here). I'm not sure what the notepad does or how the studen't portfolio works but I will definitely want to have a look at it. Does the "discussion" part send out an email to students notifiying when a post is made like the dialogue module does?