When trying to view the "Analysis" page on a specific feedback form, the following error occurs:
Debug info: The data types ntext and varchar are incompatible in the not equal to operator.
SELECT * FROM mdl_feedback_value WHERE item = ? AND value != '' AND value != '0'
0 => '8265',
Error code: dmlreadexception Stack trace:
- line 407 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
- line 256 of /lib/dml/mssql_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 713 of /lib/dml/mssql_native_moodle_database.php: call to mssql_native_moodle_database->query_end()
- line 743 of /lib/dml/mssql_native_moodle_database.php: call to mssql_native_moodle_database->get_recordset_sql()
- line 1189 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to mssql_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
- line 2420 of /mod/feedback/lib.php: call to moodle_database->get_records_select()
- line 137 of /mod/feedback/item/multichoice/lib.php: call to feedback_get_group_values()
- line 230 of /mod/feedback/item/multichoice/lib.php: call to feedback_item_multichoice->get_analysed()
- line 156 of /mod/feedback/analysis.php: call to feedback_item_multichoice->print_analysed()
The feedback page also "breaks"
There are 13 submissions, all anonymous. The individual responses can be viewed via "Show responses".
When selecting the "Export to Excel" button, a "This webpage is not found" error occurs:
So far this error has only occurred on this one feedback form. All other feedback forms work fine (can view the analysis on the screen and export the data to Excel).
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!