Can't see ONE students' Grades

Can't see ONE students' Grades

by Jeff Jones -
Number of replies: 6

I have one student where none of his grades show up in the gradebook.  He took the multiple choice quizzes and turned in assignments.  When I click on a multiple choice quiz I see he took the quiz and it was graded as well as the assignments that I graded.  Any thoughts?

Moodle 2.4.5+ (Build: 20130802)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeff Jones

Re: Can't see ONE students' Grades

by Purnendu Dash -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hey Jeff,

I assume you are enrolled as either teacher or admin. Kindly send me a screenshot for the user reports and grade page settings. I presume there are some general settings options disabled due to which the results are not showing.

Look forward to hear from you.

Warm Regards

Purnendu (developer)

DualCube

In reply to Purnendu Dash

by Jeff Jones -

Hi Purnendu,

Thank you very much for trying to help me.  Keep in mind it is just this one student who's grade I can't see in the grade book, everyone else is fine.  I can see his grade in the quiz attempt so I know he took it.  The problem also exists for his assignments.

Many Thanks!

Jeff

Attachment 9-28-2013 9-10-01 AM.png
In reply to Jeff Jones

by Bob Puffer -

I've seen this when the student wasn't properly enrolled.  If this was the case he would show up in Enrolled users but not in Participants.

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Jeff Jones -

He is showing up as both a participant and as being enrolled.  Any other thoughts?

Attachment 9-29-2013 12-35-00 PM.png
In reply to Jeff Jones

by Purnendu Dash -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Jeff,

It seems the grade record for this particular student is not stored in the database due to some technical error. Hence his records are not visible in the grade book. If possible try and have a look at the database with respect to the student’s user id. Keep me posted!

We’re always there for your help

Looking forward to hear from you

Purnendu

In reply to Purnendu Dash

by Jeff Jones -

In case anyone ever has this problem in the future we were able to do a work around.  Since his grades are there associated with the quizzes and assignments, I was able to open up each one of his quizzes and do a "Make comment or override mark", make the change and then the score would show up in the grade book.