info topic showing in other topics

info topic showing in other topics

by llywelyn morgan -
Number of replies: 5

Hi Gareth.

As requested, I have attached a screencap of what is happening.

It appears that the content of the Info topic is showing at the head of all other topic blocks.  What's odd is that this does not happen after the Info topic has been viewed.

The course page has been set to show all sections on one page.

Attachment grid1.gif
Attachment grid3.gif
Average of ratings: -
In reply to llywelyn morgan

Re: info topic showing in other topics

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Thanks for the info Llywelyn.  It looks like a section 0 is in the grid.  I'll have a look.  Lots of big changes recently so bound to be teething issues.

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Just replicated, it will be a small logic issue.

by Gareth J Barnard -

Hi Llywelyn,

Ok, really easy coding fault to fix.  So before I release can you confirm please.  All you need to do is edit 'renderer.php' and change line 216 from:

'class' => 'section main' . ($this->topic0_at_top ? '' : ' grid_section')));

to

'class' => 'section main' . ($this->topic0_at_top ? '' : ' grid_section hide_section')));

Thus adding an extra ' hide_section' class. No need to 'Purge all caches' just refresh the page.

Cheers,

Gareth

by llywelyn morgan -

Have applied the code and it works.

Thanks Gareth. big grin

Average of ratings: Useful (1)