You must not attach more than 1 files here.

You must not attach more than 1 files here.

by Alex Sadri -
Number of replies: 4

Hello all,

I uploaded a zip file of a (html and dependents) to my site. I unzipped it, but when I want to save it it comes up with the error message: "You must not attach more than 1 files here.". I have attached a screenshot of the message as I am not able to save or run the html file from the site.

Many thanks,

Alex.

Attachment moodle zip msg.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alex Sadri

Re: You must not attach more than 1 files here.

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

You are trying to upload this to the course summary - is there a reason you want to add it there and not inside a course?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Alex Sadri -

I am a newbie to moodle and read the instructions and try to follow them. I would greatly appreciate if you could tell me how to upload the zip file and unzip in the right place.

Many thanks,

Alex.

In reply to Alex Sadri

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

OK then. Please actually go inside the course by clicking on its name and then click the turn editing button on at the top right. Then click "add an activity or resource " anywhere you want and choose "file" Then follow the instructions in number 7 here: File resource settings

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Alex Sadri -

I got it. Thank you very much for your prompt help Mary, much appreciated.