Cannot connect - this site must use 2.4 or above (error)

Re: Cannot connect - this site must use 2.4 or above (error)

by Juan Leyva -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Edward,

it's strange, it should work. The app doesn't work only for plugins that performs some types of SSO.

Can I have a test user (inside the SQL server table) in your Moodle installation? This is the only way for doing some debugging

It is ok for you, you can send me via a private message the url, username and password

Regards

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Wes Matchett -

Our moodle site is having this same problem.  We are on ver. 2.5.1 and I have verified that web services is enabled and Enable web services for mobile devices is checked.  We only use manual accounts and external database for authentication.  These are all the items I have found in researching this issue that can cause a problem.  Is there something else I should check?  I can set up a test id if needed.

Thanks for your help

In reply to Wes Matchett

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Your site URL has something "special"? I mean, I saw an error from a site that ended with two double slashes //