Embedding Articulate Storyline package in to a Moodle 2.4 page.

Re: Embedding Articulate Storyline package in to a Moodle 2.4 page.

by Joshua Hanna -
Number of replies: 0

Hello Nick,

I am unsure if this problem has been resolved or if you have the same problem still, but I believe I have a resolution. I myself have been having trouble for a day or two now with it not working. (bare with me the issue may have been fixed and I may have lacked knowledge of how to upload properly in the first place) 

So what has fixed the issue for me is the following;

When in articulate you need to go to the reporting setting when publishing, once in the settings you need to enter a unique identifier code (or use the pre-generated one) I have a photo shown below.

After this, and when you have uploaded your course to your moodle host you need to make sure the identifier code is the same in your common module settings as the picture below.

Once this has been done and both ID's are the same I find the course loads and runs perfectly. Without this being done it does not load or work whatsoever. My conclusion to this is that the Articulate Project and Moodle communicate through this ID,  without this they are unable to communicate and this is why it does not work.

I hope this helped someone, again I'm not sure if this was your problem or I was just lacking knowledge of what to do. If this was not your problem I believe Moodle 2.5 onwards interacts with articulate projects fine and you should not have a problem.

smile