Moodle research

Researchers: Online Learning

This discussion has been locked because a year has elapsed since the last post. Please start a new discussion topic.
Picture of julie crews
Researchers: Online Learning

Hi everyone

I am new to moodle and specifically wanted to know if there were any researchers out there who have done research specifically in developing countries relating to online learning. I am planning to set up a Moodle site for university students in Cambodia to test attitudes and development of skills via online as there is not a hughe uptake by universities to online learning - even international students at my university in Australia don't like online!

Average of ratings: -
Dan at desk in Moodle HQ, Perth
Re: Researchers: Online Learning
Group Core developersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Plugin developersGroup Testers

Hi Julie,

Can't answer your question, but you might be interested in the Moodle Research library http://research.moodle.net/mod/data/view.php?id=1

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
My Kungfu Panda Costume

Thanks for this link Dan! Reading them now smile 

My Kungfu Panda Costume

Hi Julie,

I have done several research projects and presented some of my data to small conferences in Asia. I am from a developing nation, the Philippines, and online learning is very much welcomed here.  

I have helped several organizations setup their own Moodle-powered VLEs in my country. smile 

How can I help?