Quiz name does not appear in 2.4.5

Quiz name does not appear in 2.4.5

by Gentle Mark -
Number of replies: 4

Quiz name is not appearing during the Quiz Attempts. Instead the course name appears.

Can any one guide me how to make the Quiz name to appear instead of course name?

I am using Moodle 2.4.5 Build 20130726. Tried it under different themes. No change. Earlier version used to display the name of the quiz during attempts.

Attachment Moodle Quiz Screenshot-02.jpg
Attachment screenshot-03.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gentle Mark

Re: Quiz name does not appear in 2.4.5

by Sakshi Goel -

Hi Gentle Mark

As such no quiz name will ever appear for me instead of course name. That is default behaviour. You have hidden the navigation breadcrumb in that you can see the quiz name.

In reply to Sakshi Goel

by Gentle Mark -

Hi Sakshi Goel,

Thanks for your response. But the Quiz name used to appear in previous versions of Moodle like 2.3.

I am running the Quiz with the" Browser security" option "Full screen pop-up with some JavaScript security" found under the option group "Extra restrictions on attempts" for the Quiz settings.

Under this option the Quiz runs on a separate pop-up window with the right click option locked for Copying text in the Quiz.

I need the Quiz name, since I conduct the Quiz as an exam in real classroom situation.

In reply to Gentle Mark

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I believe activity names not being shown other than in the navigation bar is something currently being worked on to be fixed: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-40685

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Gentle Mark -

HI Mary,

Thanks for your response. I guess your link says that the fix is being worked upon for Moodle 2.5 only. Hope they fix it for 2.4 too.