I'm new to Moodle, but interested and inspired by such an active community. My plans are getting more and more specific...
What I’d like to accomplish is the following: For a big organisation of several thousands of professionals, located in several hundreds of different towns, I’d like one system (Moodle?) where:
- Every professional has an account (“student”)
- every town/location-manager (can this be a teacher?) has an account where he or she can score an audit list per student
- this audit-list contains 40 questions (evaluation criteria for telephone conversations with clients), in 4 categories. Each question has to be answered by the manager with 1-insufficient, 2-moderate, 3-sufficient or 4-good
- Every year the teacher has to evaluate the student with this list three times. Each time a minimum score needs to be achieved.
- the audit-list is in one central place and NOT to be edited by the teachers
- teachers have no access to other students than their own employees/students
- results need to be visible on the students dashboard
I tried to be specific as possible, but do you think this can be achieved with Moodle?
Thx in advance for reading my question en answering and best regards,