Deleting an entire Questionnaire

Deleting an entire Questionnaire

by Lee Trampleasure -
Number of replies: 2

Greetings,

I've been having problems with backing up my course, and when I went to Reset to delete all the student responses, the other add-ons and resources reset fine, but I received an error message that the Questionnaire didn't Reset. So now I'm trying to delete me Questionnaires completely, but can't figure out how to do this.

Any help?

Thanks,

Lee

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lee Trampleasure

Re: Deleting an entire Questionnaire

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Lee,

Which versions of Moodle and Questionnaire are you using?

The non-reset Questionnaire problem is known, and has now been fixed. CONTRIB-926.

"So now I'm trying to delete me Questionnaires completely"

Do you want to delete your Questionnaire (questions) or the student Responses?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Deleting an entire Questionnaire

by Lee Trampleasure -

We're been using 2.2, but am uprading to 2.5. The conversion was no problem, except for one of my classes (we have about 150 total classes, just my bad luck).

I did figure out how to delete them, simply go to my course home page, then click the "X" to delete it smile. I was looking at the page with all the Questionnaires and trying to delete it from there.

So I have deleted the questionnaires, but still no luck with backing up my course. I'll keep looking elsewhere for this problem...