General help

Picture of HARRY H
Cannot Add New User or Click on Site Administration Panel ( Account)

HI Everyone, I need help pls! 

I cant add new user at site administration panel ( Account) . Please advise and thank  you.

Average of ratings: -
Mary Cooch
Re: Cannot Add New User or Click on Site Administration Panel ( Account)
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Could you state your version of Moodle please? Are you the administrator and did you install it yourself? In the meantime, if you are having trouble clicking on the Site adminstration then have a look at number 13  here Blocks FAQ

Picture of HARRY H

Thank you Mary, I am using Moodle 2.5.1 > Yes, i am the administrator  and installed by friend.   

Yes, i cant click on the site administration for user link.  Pls advise and thank you. 

Picture of Sakshi Goel
Group Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

Hi Harry

Please try what is written here http://docs.moodle.org/25/en/Blocks_FAQ#My_Administration_block_links_don.27t_expand.21 in the doc which Marry has also suggested you above.

Picture of HARRY H

Hi Sasshi, I had try everything as mentioned by Mary and documentation provided by Moodle. 

Thanks for advise. 

Picture of HARRY H

Hi Mary, Attach herewith the screen shot. 

Mary Cooch
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

So you are saying that when you click on Users (for example) it doesn't expand? And you have tried all the suggestions in the documentation link I sent to you?

Picture of HARRY H

Yes Mary, i had tried as mentioned by you,  it's doesn't expand for add new user. 

Picture of HARRY H

HI MARY,

SHALL I RE-INSTALL ?

Brian

Have you solved this problem? I am in the same situation having just updated to 2.4. I don't seem to have full site administrator role.