Configurable reports block (add-on)

Picture of Chris Clark
Unable to access editplugin.php

Hi,

When I select any value in the filters tab I get a server permission error that I am unable to access this file due to permissions:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /blocks/configurable_reports/editplugin.php on this server.

I've checked the file and it has identical permissions to the rest of the files in the block, which I am able to access.

Does this file in particular do something else that would need server permissions to be changed to accommodate it or has anyone encounter this issue with other files on moodle?

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Emma Richardson
Re: Unable to access editplugin.php
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

This would be a Moodle permissions issue, I suspect.  Check that you have full permissions on editing blocks and this block in particular.

Picture of Chris Clark

Hey Emma,

Can you elaborate on this any?

For reference it's on the main admin account and it appears to have the only 4 capabilities defined by the configurable reports block.

Is there also a capability to edit plugins in general?

Picture of Emma Richardson
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

If you are using the admin account, then it shouldn't be permissions as the admin account defaults to allowing every permission.  You might try reinstalling and checking that you have correct ownership as well as permissions on the folder and files.