SCORM

Picture of sanjay uppar
Track and display the Question specific details like Latency, correct answer, Learner selected answer and Weightage in the LMS

I am using captivate 7 to create the quizzes, courses and uploading the SCORM 1.2 package(Course) published by the captivate 7 to LMS - Moodle 2.2 version. I am trying to track and display the Question specific details like Latency, correct answer, Learner selected answer and Weightage in the LMS : - Latency - How much time was taken to answer a question - Correct answer - What is the correct answer for a question - Learner selected answer - What answer did the learner select for a question. - Weightage - How much points was he/she awarded for a question I made all the necessary settings in Quiz preferences like: - Enabled/Checked - Enable reporting for this project - selected SCORM 1.2 version - Status representation - incomplete --> Complete - Success/completion criteria - Data To Report - Quiz Score to percentage - Enabled Interaction data - LMS advanced Settings - Enabled send data on every slide I entered the ID number of the quiz in the LMS - Moodle, while creating and uploading the course. After all these settings also, moodle is not displaying the Wuestion Specific details. Can any one help me to solve the issue. How can I track.

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Amy Groshek
Re: Track and display the Question specific details like Latency, correct answer, Learner selected answer and Weightage in the LMS
Group DevelopersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers
SCORM has data elements to receive much of those data. See http://scorm.com/scorm-explained/technical-scorm/run-time/run-time-reference/
Moodle will receive and store data saved to the 1.2 data elements.

But how you save to those data elements when using Captivate's authorware is really a question of how to use Captivate. Some Moodle folks may have done it, but we are by and large not Captivate experts. You probably want to look at Captivate's documentation, or utilize a Captivate user forum, for assistance with such tasks.

Average of ratings: -