Track and display the Question specific details like Latency, correct answer, Learner selected answer and Weightage in the LMS

Track and display the Question specific details like Latency, correct answer, Learner selected answer and Weightage in the LMS

by sanjay uppar -
Number of replies: 2

I am using captivate 7 to create the quizzes, courses and uploading the SCORM 1.2 package(Course) published by the captivate 7 to LMS - Moodle 2.2 version. I am trying to track and display the Question specific details like Latency, correct answer, Learner selected answer and Weightage in the LMS : - Latency - How much time was taken to answer a question - Correct answer - What is the correct answer for a question - Learner selected answer - What answer did the learner select for a question. - Weightage - How much points was he/she awarded for a question I made all the necessary settings in Quiz preferences like: - Enabled/Checked - Enable reporting for this project - selected SCORM 1.2 version - Status representation - incomplete --> Complete - Success/completion criteria - Data To Report - Quiz Score to percentage - Enabled Interaction data - LMS advanced Settings - Enabled send data on every slide I entered the ID number of the quiz in the LMS - Moodle, while creating and uploading the course. After all these settings also, moodle is not displaying the Wuestion Specific details. Can any one help me to solve the issue. How can I track.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to sanjay uppar

Re: Track and display the Question specific details like Latency, correct answer, Learner selected answer and Weightage in the LMS

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

This does not seem related to the Moodle Quiz activity. I suggest you re-post to the SCORM forum.

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Track and display the Question specific details like Latency, correct answer, Learner selected answer and Weightage in the LMS

by Saurabh Gupta -

Joseph / Sanjay

I think these are some good points related to quizzes that both teachers and students can immensely benefit from. I believe Moodle development team should consider integrating them as part of Moodle Quiz activity in future releases.

Thx, Saurabh